Municipal, industrial, and irrigation users — especially those in arid and semi-arid environments — rely on groundwater for a significant portion of their supply portfolios. M&A works in all types of hydrogeologic environments, applying sound principles and proven characterization tools to develop groundwater supplies using approaches that minimize risks and costs. Our client list includes public and private water companies, tribal communities, developers, mining companies, electrical power providers, and industrial entities throughout the U.S. and Latin America.
- Characterizing hydrogeologic conditions to identify groundwater supplies
- Designing groundwater exploration programs
- Performing vertically zoned testing to optimize well yield and water quality
- Monitoring trends in water level and water quality
- Assessing compliance with drinking water and other regulatory standards
- Working with regulatory agencies to obtain required permits